Thursday, November 6, 2008

THANKFUL THURSDAY

I must give my friend Lisa props for me doing this..she did it today and said her friend "Brooke" does these and it inspired her, well, guess what, her friend Brooke has been slacking. And I was just realizing how much I have to be thankful for today. Thanks Lisa for reminding me of the importance of my blog!

1. I am so thankful to serve a risen Lord who is on the throne and who I know is going to take care of me and my family!

2. I am thankful that I realized today just how wrong I was about a situation. I am thankful God opened my eyes and allowed me to apologize to that person and let them know they owe me no apology! They answer to God, not to me or anyone else! Glad for my notes from a previous sermon that made me think about that!

3. I am thankful for my wonderful hubby who will have a birthday tomorrow! Expect a great post about him!

4. I am thankful for a healthy daughter! She is so amazing and brings SO much joy to our lives! I see parents who struggle everyday with children with disabilities and it just breaks me and makes me realize and thank the One who allows Brylee to be healthy!

5. I am thankful that my grandmother is still here today. It is her 75th birthday today and I am so thankful to have here in my life. I love to call and just chat with her..she is so funny..my aunt did a blog about her b/c of her birthday and it is also my Aunt's bday..go give her some love..anyways..she was talking about my grandmother pulling pranks..just a few minutes ago, I called to wish her happy birthday..she didn't answer..so I thought I would call and chat with my dad. I call his phone and she answers and acts like I called her! She is so silly!

6. I am thankful for 2 Christian,God loving, still married Parents!

7. I am thankful for my job and the children at it I love so much!

~WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR?~

4 comments:

~*Lisa*~ said...

I am thankful for my ISI! ;)

Miranda said...

I am thankful for a wonderful supportive, helpful, and most of all loving husband and healthy happy kids. Not much more a wife and mommy could ask for!!

Miranda said...

I am thankful for a wonderful, supportive, devoted, and loving husband and healthy happy children. What else could a Wife and Mommy ask for!

a said...

I am a couple of days behind! You do have a wonderful family!

I love your thankful list! And yes...your grandmother is silly!