Saturday, November 22, 2008

Songful Saturday

You know I have mentioned before how much we LOVE our church..and one of the best parts is our choir..they are on it and bless us each week. Yes, I used to be apart and have had some dear people ask me to get back in, but with Kenny's basketball season, it is hard for me to make practice, and I am one of those that if you are going to sing in it, you should make it to the practices, and I absolutely love sitting with Kenny during services....so maybe when Brylee is a little older I can get back into it, or if I can convince Kenny to join too :0)..here is a video for my Songful Saturday..The guy doing the solo is our new music minister Bro. Darin, his sweet wife is on the keyboard, and our Assistant Pastor is leading with his wife on the piano..they were the couple who were going to be Brylee's grandparents if my parents couldn't make it to grandparents day! Such SWEET people!!!!

0 comments: