Monday, November 10, 2008

Pray for your Babies!!

My "Motivation for Moms's" quote for today goes with my Pray 7x7 button to the right. It is "Pray over your children while they are sleeping. With a heart like Hannah, give them over to God." One of my favorite blogs to read is Angie Smith's blog.And she had the suggestion of praying 7 times over your children a day. I began yesterday..and Brylee sat quiet and patient as I did. I was rushed this morning..and sadly didn't get to do the beginning ones..but will make up for it this afternoon...I challenge you to do the same for your children...prayer is so important and something they really need for us to do!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You haven't been on here since 11-10...I know something must have been happening in the Life Of A Hill since then....

a said...

You haven't been on here since 11-10...I know that something has happened in the Life of a Hill since then...