Saturday, November 1, 2008

3 Costumes..and Halloween is Over!

Well, I have to say I am super glad that Halloween has come and gone..Brylee is not much on dressing up, doesn't like things on her face or head..and is a very indecisive child. Since we began talking about a costume, she wanted to be a butterfly (did NOT specify a color)..We were in Target and she fell in love with a Ladybug and a mermaid..well, the mermaid was a little showy and not very modest at all..something we are trying to teach her as we go, so I said are you sure about the ladybug, well, she put it on one time, didn't even get a pic of it..and it "hurt" her arms. I start searching for the perfect butterfly..and found it, well this is what Brylee thought of it...

Seriously, she said it itched her and she didn't want to wear it. I didn't want her to be uncomfortable in it, since she would spend the majority of the day in it, due to her school festival, so we headed to Walmart at about 9:30 Thursday night and the only one they had left that would fit her was a pirate princess..she wouldn't wear the hat at school, but did while she trick or treated. I have included a few pics from the day/night. She ended up going home to "hand out candy"..when a kid would come up, she would say, "What do you say"..then she would give them candy..too cute!



1 comments:

a said...

Next Year, just get her to dress as a desperate housewife...a little girl at church did and she was a HIT in her pjs...bathrobe...and her sponge rollers!!!!!

Brylee was so cute...no matter which one she had on! I don't blame her...I don't want to be uncomfortable in my clothes!

Loves ya!