So here it is..earlier than I expected..it's only 8:26..and I actually have time AND energy to complete this blog...I decided to do a Thankful Thursday..I encourage you to not only be thankful on Thursday but every single day of your life and not take one minute for granted. So, here goes my list of THINGS...
- I am thankful that my grandfather came through his surgery this morning and is doing well. Considering all of his health problems, things could have taken a different turn in the OR, but our faithful Lord showed up again. I continue to pray for his speedy recovery.
- I am thankful for ALL of my family! I am blessed that God has placed me in the family He did and for the family he has chosen to give me.
- I am thankful for my job, my home, the many works He is doing in me daily...
- I am thankful for my church and church family. I feel the Holy Spirit every time I walk in that sanctuary. The freedom to worship and believe in our Awesome God is a wonderful thing!
- I am thankful for the fact that God's grace covers ALL of my sin. (Acts 4)
- I am thankful that the King thinks I am beautiful even when I don't feel so pretty! (Psalms 45:11)
- I am thankful when I pray and I cry out to Him..He hears me! He takes the time to hear little ole Brooke's crys and prayers! (Psalms 3:4)
- I am thankful that I am a friend of God..the God of ALL is my BFF!! Could you imagine the late night talks you can have with Him at a slumber party! (James 2:23)
These are just a few things I came up with today for being thankful as I was preparing this blog..So many times I look back on my notes from church and little things jump out at me and really minister to me for that day...I have an idea and am going to pray about it and I hope that you will pray with me to. More to come about it later..but just pray for wisdom and direction in this little project I am considering...Till next time!